Mission and Vision Statement
School Mission Statement
Our mission is to improve the educational achievement of all pupils based on the belief that all our children can learn.
- Our staff, parents, and the community in general will work together to make this belief a reality.
- Our instructional and support programs will be coordinated to ensure that all our pupils will reach their maximum level of proficiency in the basic areas of Language Arts/Literacy, Mathematics, World Languages, and Technology.
The vision of MLVRCS is to maintain a campus-wide, integrated network that will enable students and teachers to not only work collaboratively but also provide quality services and programs for our students. A collaborative approach to education enabled by technology will:
- facilitate the administrative tasks of the school
- enhance the quality and scope of the research, teaching and service provided by the faculty
- enable students to effectively excel in the 21st Century.
MLVRCS students will have the opportunity to become competent in the use of technology, for work, problem solving, and research, in essence they will achieve educational excellence. Students and staff will be provided with sufficient technological resources and training; new technology will be implemented based on a review of current curriculum, instruction, and the physical environment in order to bring about an advantageous atmosphere for learning; and a commitment to support and fund material resources and professional development for an ongoing process of technological and academic accomplishment will be maintained.